Monday 4 November 2013

Magazine Images

Music Magazine Images
The following images your are about to see are several examples that I may or may not be using in my upcoming music magazine. These involve several images of; technology that may relate to my genre, images of me wearing similar cloths to what some of the niche market may wear and poses and action shots you would see the genres niche do. However,the images that have been selected as "NOT USING" are the images that I will not be using for my magazine. Enjoy!

NOT USING
NOT USING

NOT USING
NOT USING


NOT USING



NOT USING

With most of these images as you can already tell, there are several objects and parts in the backgrounds that I will want to remove from my final images. To make this possible, I will be using Adobe Photoshop to recreate some of the pictures and designing them so they are relevant to my music magazine's genre. In some cases, I may create some of my own draws, like the image second to bottom, and try to make them look as realistic as possible so they can also be inputted into my music magazine.

Examples of Photoshoped images:




No comments:

Post a Comment